Thursday, November 19, 2015

Thanksgiving Day

Thanksgiving
Thanksgiving is one of the best holidays of the year.Thanksgiving is about giving thanks and showing you are thankful for what you have.The first Thanksgiving was in Plymoth Rock in Massachusetts in 1621.The Pilgrims celebrated this holiday after harvest and surviving a long winter.Thanksgiving they celebrate by eating traditional food.They eat Turkey, Berries, Mashed potatoes,etc. Sometimes people drink sparkling cider.Thanksgiving is thankfull.I am thankfull for many things.I am thankfull for my Family, my friends.I am thankful for my home, and neighbors.I am thankfull for Football and soccer.I am thankful for the food i can eat and bed i can sleep in.I am thankful for school and Teachers who teach me to be a better person.I am also thankfull for everything that makes me happy.I like Thanksgiving because i reunite with my Family.



No comments:

Post a Comment