Friday, November 13, 2015

Construction worker non-medical

Construction Worker
Duties and Responsibilities: A Construction worker is a Tradesman, labourer, or professional  employed in the physical construction of the built environment and its infrastructure. They build all types of buildings and beautiful structures.
Annual Salary: $29,160
Education: They don't really need anything that much. Some must have at least a High-school Diploma or a General Equivalency Diploma (G.E.D   
Add a Picture:               
                                                             
I think i would like to become a Construction worker.I would want to be one because my grandma worked as one.My grandpa died and my grandma had 4 children to take care of.She decided to get a job where they pay her a good amount of money.She got a job as a construction worker.She had to lift heavy wood and helped build big structures.That is why i would like to become one.


No comments:

Post a Comment