Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Detective

Detective
Duties and Responsibilities:A Detective is a officer whose occupation is to investigate and solve crimes. Another name for a Detective is a Criminal Investigator.

Salary: $75,720-$79,870

Education: In order to be a Detective you must have a High school Diploma, also a Bachelor's Degree.Their Degree Field must be a Law enforcement or a Criminal Justice.

Add a Picture:
I would like to become a Detective because my Grandpa was a undercover detective. I didn't get to meet him because he was killed. I would want to have cool materials like a camera, magnifying Glass and many more. I would go on cases and solve crimes. I would go undercover and pretend i'm a bad guy. Then i would arrest them and show that i was the good guy. I want to show my appreciation as well for my Grandpa to.

No comments:

Post a Comment