Wednesday, March 16, 2016

My favorite things

My favorite things


Things i like to do when i have free time is hang out with my friends.We go out and go to the park,play basketball,football and soccer.Then sometimes we go eat.Last week we went to play basketball.Then we went to chuckee cheeses for fun.We had a great  time their.Then we ate pizza and i had new funny toys i got at chuckee cheeses.I have many friends everywhere.At school and in the outside world.I like meeting new people because they treat me with respect and i do to.Some people don't.A hobby i have is to play guitar.I always loved playing guitar since i was 10.I like learning to play new songs.It learn hard songs to challenge myself to become a better guitarist.I thank my uncle because he is the one who gave me a guitar.I thank him for giving it to me thinking that i will be a good guitarist.Also my family supports me in playing guitar.I also like playing sports.I have been playing sports since elementary.I always loved playing soccer,Football,and basketball.Those were my favorite.My team won a championship in soccer.I won 2nd place in football.I won 2nd place or 3rd in basketball.These things represent my life.Without this i would have been a boring person.These are my favorite things to do in my life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment