Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Audiologist

Audiologist
Duties and Responsibilities: An Audiologist is a healthcare professional who identifies diagnosing, treating and monitoring disorders of the auditory and vestibular system portions of the ear. They are trained to diagnose, manage, and treat hearing or balance problems. They also dispense hearing aids.
Annual Salary: $69,720
Education: An Audiologist must have a doctoral degree. They first must have a high school diploma, then a bachelor’s degree and finally the doctoral degree in Audiology.
Add a Picture:

I would not like to be an Audiologist because I wouldn’t want to see how people’s ears are from the inside. I would rather be more than that like an actual doctor or a nurse. I would also like to become something I like and a job that can take me far in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment