Friday, December 18, 2015

Final Part 1 of 2

Final: Part 1 of 2
Class / Self Evaluation

Some things i liked about this class is working on a blogger.I liked to find about peoples quotes and what they mean.These quotes really show how you can become a better person in life.How to become a better ctr person.I also liked ctr check because we get candy if we have our ctr card.One thing i didn't like about this class is when a student was moved for choosing the wrong like talking.Wherever they moved they kept talking no matter what and they would lie it wasn't them talking.Things we can do to improve this class is by buying us our notebooks to do the steps we learn.Also to leave our notebooks in class and sort it by period.So when you ask for our notebook to write our steps,we will just get our notebooks and start writing.I really did my best in being a ctr student.I always did my work most of the time.I also wrote steps we learned in class.I was always on task most of the time.I am committed to being a ctr person because everything that i have learned in this class has changed my way of being.I want to continue choosing the right for the rest of my entire life.

No comments:

Post a Comment